Sunday, April 29, 2012

Please Vote!

I'm in a contest to win $100.00 with which I would purchase beanbag chairs to create a comfortable reading environment in my school.  Around Christmas time, I transformed an otherwise unused space into a warm and welcoming place where kids could come and sit to enjoy a good book, and to receive help in conquering the difficulties that some find in comprehending what they read.  For next school year, I'm hoping to begin a peer tutoring program that I would oversee, but the focus would be on reading and understanding various texts. 

So I need votes to win; and I figured this was a great community to send a plea for votes to.  Please vote for me and support "The Comforts of Reading" and know that I appreciate you for taking a minute to do so! Click the link below to place your vote:

 http://www.weareteachers.com/teaching-ideas/grant?grantId=94

To understand more about what you are voting for, read my idea after (or before) you vote.  Thank you! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment