Wednesday, June 12, 2013

All things thunder related.

It's thundering.  And usually I don't like thunder.  But tonight, I'm in a thundering kind of mood so go ahead God, and bowl away!

I felt like working out tonight. I have a lot of pent up frustration.  But the rec center was closed when I got there at 9:00 so I walked the outside path. Only it wasn't a path just for the rec and I ended up exploring a nice neighborhood that I never knew exsisted.  It was very relaxing. And then the thunder started and I really enjoyed walking in the calm before the storm.

I'm drinking coffee as I write this at 10:18 pm.  I should be getting ready for bed, but instead I'm enjoying a cup o' joe.  The thunderstrom will no doubt keep me up anyways so I'm OK with being awake a while longer.  Plus, the idea of everyone be tucked into bed and me enjoying some alone time on the couch sounds wonderful!! So I'll be glad to be kept awake... by the thunder and the caffeine!

No comments:

Post a Comment