Monday, March 4, 2013

Outside My Comfort Zone

Today's slice is a link to the Ohio Middle Level Association newsletter.  In the winter edition I had an article published; my first ever published writing.  I began the article in an unfinished slice last March during this challenge. I never finished it on here, but I continued writing and sent it in to OMLA this past fall.  It was accepted and published and I'm quite proud of it.  So I thought I'd share.  Just click the link and the title of my article is "Outside My Comfort Zone". It gives a pretty decent description of who I am as an educator. Enjoy! :-)

http://ohiomla.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/2012-13-Winter-Edition.pdf

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! Congrats!!!! Stepping out is huge! You did something you are working with others to do!

    ReplyDelete