Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Begininning Slice

So I've been wanting to start a blog since it became "the thing to do".  I never really had the motivation until I discovered Two Writing Teachers and read about their March Slice of Life writing experience. I realize it's March 3; it has taken me that long to figure out how to create this blog.  I'll just write until April 3... and forever after. 

I will reflect: on the day, on work, on how I could be a better person, on how I treat those around me, basically on life.  I will reflect daily for the next 30 days straight. I'm excited to take on this new adventure. I can't wait to see what awaits me...

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you are joining us. Welcome!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the title of your blog. As a mom of twin almost two-year olds, I understand about working overtime! I look forward to hearing about your reflections! Welcome - it's a wonderful community!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It took me a while to figure out the ins and outs of setting up a blog, and I'm still confused after doing this for a year. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete