Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Reflection on 10 Days Worth of Slices

This evening I'm reflecting on this 30 day writing challenge.  The toughest part has been finding the time to write.  I 've been writing mostly after the kids are in bed. Writing so late at night is not as much of a challenge as I thought is would be since it's something I look forward to.  The downfall to posting so late is that I might not be getting the feedback that I could get if I posted earlier in the day.  Nontheless, I am happy to be a part of this writing challenge!

I left a comment earlier on TWT regarding my lack of technological knowledge. Something about admitting that out loud motivated me to play around with the layout and settings of my blog page and now I've added a few gadgets that I have been wanting to; like the list of blogs that I enjoy!

This challenge is a great experience for me. I don't know how I stumbled across TWT in late February, but I'm so glad I did.  I discovered the challenge just in the knick of time to get aquainted with blogger and begin my new hobby.  And I'm so happy that I did.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you did too! I was in your shoes a year ago at the same time and I have no idea how I "stumbled" upon TWT blog either! Meant to be!

    *Blushing* seeing my blog on the list that you enjoy. How sweet and thanks!

    Keep writing and remember, it doesn't have to be perfect or final or long! Just write!

    ReplyDelete